Monday, October 15, 2007

Nothing sexy in this.

I'm not finding anything sexy tonight.
Should I just remain silent, and walk off...
...Or, should I spill everything out inside,
upon this page, as if it were a razor slash,
properly done.

I hurt, and I never felt so alone.
If I don't speak my mind,
I'll lose it.
I'm a hair's breath away from taking my own life.

I'm collapsing, while the rest of my family is running away from each other.
I'm killing myself to please others, be the "good" Son.

There isn't any rest.
All I get is shouting, and anger, directed at me.

I pull the covers over my head...

Here in the blogs, I'm beaten too.
(I'm questioning myself; one who never uses the word "hate"....)

I can't see for crying anymore.

I'm sick, and alone. The rest of my orbit is blind, or running away,
or not speaking at all.

Why? Why?.....(a question asked, after a sudden death...unexpected.)
xx,Will.

1 comment:

Lil Bit said...

Darlin'... I've given all the advice I know, for you.
I hope you can find the strength (both physical & mental) to look after YOUUUUUUUUUU. It's paramount!!!
Be like a Nike ad, and Just Do It! ;)

xoxo